[gtkmm] Talk about a major rewrite - Episode V

Hi,

I think that GTK-- is too slow and not usable.
Sorry, but I will rewrite a new toolkit that will be the best in the world, and it will be totally integrated into Linux kernel (that I will rewrite too becausse it is too buggy and slow).

For my new toolkit I will use VHDL to produce a toolkit-chip ! Yes, that's the real speed !

OK, this is a bad news for those guys who are hard working on toolkits all around the world, but that's the reality ! I'm the best !

<signature/>

PS : Congratulations to all people who are working on GTK-- : GREAT job. My mail is a little ironic, but yesterday I had exactly the same mail in my own project (french translation of Mozilla) !

PS2 : what's about a bindings of GTK-- in Locomotive Basic ? ;-)

D. Bellot