Re: [gtkmm] Forcing redraw of window, without returning to main event loop

Well actually the single call of gtk_main_iteration didn't work for me, but
with the while loop it did!   I guess that there are multiple events to be
handled (including a number of redraw events) and the loop is necessary...

thanks for your help,
Dan

p.s. it seems to work OK on TreeViews too, but I will be aware of potential
problems.