Re: [Re: [gtkmm] Changing columns in TreeView]

> I don't believe that you can add columns to the Model ("store") after
the
> Model has been added to a View. However, you can tell the View to use a
> different Model.

I don't know, perhaps it would work, perhaps not. Anyway, adding new
column would probably force the view to refresh all it's content, so it is
no problem to remove the model and add it back.
Unfortunatelly I'm unable to check it myself now.

Jarek

Zanim zaczniesz swoj dzien... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1628