Re: [gtkmm] "Internal compiler error" with g++ 2.95.4 and gtkmm-1.3 (CVS)

Murray Cumming wrote:
<snip/>
Will gtkmm for gtk2 be supporting GCC below version 3?

Yes. I'm using gcc 2.96RH and others are using 2.95.x. Please try
removing the directory and checking it out again, then tell us what
happens.

It gives the same error. But the latest tarball builds and installs without a problem.

In case it makes any difference, I'm using:
automake 1.6.2
autoconf 2.52
aclocal 1.6.2
GNU make 3.79.1
Linux kernel 2.2.20 compiled with gcc version 2.7.2.3 for Debian Woody.

hrm; I think at least in the BSD community they frown on using one compiler for the kernel and another for userland software...could that be the source of the problem?

--
James Widman
jabber:ns neutralstone net

For Loops: part of a balanced NP-complete breakfast.