Re: [gtkmm] switching styles impossible?

> much better, i think, to use:
>
>      button.set_name ("current_name");
>
> combined with an RC file containing:
>
> style "current_name_style" {
>      fg[NORMAL] = { 1.0, 1.0. 1.0 }
> }
>
> widget "*current_name" style "current_name_style"

Yes, that's better and I originally did it that way.
But I didn't know how to switch names (instead
of styles) - just set_name another time? I think
I tried that but it also gave me a segfault. So
there seems to be either a 'general' bug in my
code or there's no way to assign a new style to
a widget that already has a style...

Michael.

http://www.gmx.net