Re: [gtkmm] Problem compiling gtkmm 1.3.18...
- From: Morten Brix Pedersen <morten wtf dk>
- To: Alex Pavloff <apavloff eason com>
- Cc: "'gtkmm-list gnome org'" <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Problem compiling gtkmm 1.3.18...
- Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:49:23 +0200
* Alex Pavloff <apavloff eason com> [2002-07-20 02:43:34]:
> System is a Red Hat 7.3 system, using gcc 3.1.
> Thanks to Morten and Pierre, I located and installed libsigc++.
> ./configure told me that my GLib was out of date, so I installed the RPMs at
I believe it's because of different compiler versions, e.g. those
packages were compiled with the standard Red Hat compiler 2.96, but you
are trying to link with gcc 3.1
They are not compatible.
] [Thread Prev