[gtkmm] Update a Gtk::List

Hi !

Im a Java developer used to swing that tries to learn gtkmm. I have found
out in my version of the library, that there is a Gtk::List widget (which
btw seems to be missing in the current API reference). I can add ListItems
to the list during the construction of the GUI and they are draw ok, but
when i do
clear_items() and then start to add new stuff, the List wont update with
the new content. I cant find a suiting memberfunction to do it neither.
Can anyone present away to redraw the Gtk::List with the new content ?

(Is it the ListStore widget that replaces the older List widget in the
latest version of gtkmm ?)

/Johan