Re: [gtkmm] Segfault at changing button label

Hi,

> I'm still having troubles when trying to change the label of
> a togglebutton. I have following code segment:
> ..
I know it's a bother, but if you don't get an answer then you can
improve your chances of somebody investigating it properly by providing
a simple compilable reproducable example of this and adding it to
bugzilla.

For all that are interested, I did a (very simple) workaround on this:
Instead of passing a label to the ctor of the togglebutton, I created
a "naked" togglebutton and a (new) label and assigned that label
to that togglebutton, being able to change that label without trouble
via set_text(). That's it.

Why try the hard way when there's an easy solution?
Thanks for replying anyway,
sincerely,
Jeffrey Rush.