Re: [gtkmm] Erros in sources in CVS

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 10:08, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Murray: you make many changes in sources that are correct for your g++
> > 2.96 but do not compile with g++-3.
> So then you give us a patch and it gets fixed for your compiler. cvs is
> cvs, not a release.

I did, check bugzilla :)

> > Such errors are usually easily
> > fixable, but often happens that sources have some more serious errors
> I rarely check in code that doesn't build, for me at least.

But it happens anyway :)

> > or
> > new files are missing.
> Is there some specific problem at the moment?

Yesterday I submited a patch, there is a trivial problem with default
argument in .cc file (g++ 3.1 doesn't allow this).

--
struct Sig {
  string name("     J a r e k   D u k a t     ");

Nowy konkurs czeka na Ciebie pod adresem: http://link.interia.pl/f160e