Re: [gtkmm] hello

>> Varadaradjou Saravanane <Eric Varadaradjou limsi fr> writes:

 > i try to compile gtkmm under windows98 with Visual C++ 6.0
 > is it possible ?

 Wow, this is starting to become a FAQ, I didn't know there were so many
 people using GTK+ on Windows.  Come over this way!  All the people here
 are fixated on using Qt :-\

 To answer your question, please look in the mailing lists archives.
 Someone provided a more detailed answer a few days ago.  In short:
 MSVC++ 6 doesn't support partial specialization which libsigc++ wants.

--
Marcelo