[gtkmm] Segfault at changing button label

Hello everyone,

I'm still having troubles when trying to change the label of
a togglebutton. I have following code segment:
Gtk::ToggleButton *mytogglebutton = manage(new class Gtk::ToggleButton("Test"));
Gtk::Label *testlabel (dynamic_cast<Gtk::Label *>(mytogglebutton->get_child()));
if (testlabel != NULL)
 testlabel->set("New label text");

I get a segmentation fault (debugger 'pointing' to that get_child routine).
What am I doing wrong? Or is there a problem with dynamic_cast?
Thanks for helping!

Bye,
Jeffrey Rush.