Re: [gtkmm] How to derive from TreeModel?

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 11:08, Benjamin Dauvergne wrote:

> Is it possible to derive TreeModel without creating a derived class from
> GTK+ TreeModel i.e linking the vfunc slot  table you find in
> gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktreemodel.h to your own iterator function ?

I believe that it's now possible. It should be slightly easier than
deriving in C, but it's still not going to be easy, because the whole
TreeModel thing depends on some funky use of the GtkTreeIter fields.

If you really want to do it then you should search the archive for
"CellRenderer", which can be derived by using a similar "custom GType"
technique.

murrayc usa net