Re: [gtkmm] gtkmmproc bugleg + question

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 13:38, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  tools/using_gtkmmproc.txt says:
>
> _DEFS (meta)
> ------------
> Takes one argument which is the def file to read.
>
>  a quick trip into tools/pm/WrapParser.pm reveals it takes two
>  arguments; a module name and a defs filename (sans .defs extension).

Feel free to patch that .txt file.

>  When running getkmmproc I get the following error:
>
> No conversion from GdkColormap* to Glib::RefPtr<const Gdk::Colormap> defined (line: , parameter name: gobj()->colormap)

The conversions are defined in the tools/m4/*.m4 files. These are
included from one of the other .m4 files. The .defs descibe the C
interfaces, but they couldn't know how to convert to the C++ types.
Again, feel free to patch the documentation.

>  I'm obviously missing something in my .hg file, but I have no clue what
>  that might be.  I have:
>
> #include <gtkmm/colormap.h>
>
> _PINCLUDE(gtkmm/private/colormap_p.h)
>
>  And the line which triggers this problem is:
>
> _CLASS_GDKOBJECT(Config,GdkGLConfig,GDK_GL_CONFIG,Gdk::GL::Config,GdkGLConfig)
>
>  In which directory should I run gtkmmproc?  That is, how does it find
>  gtkmm/private/colormap_p.h?  ATM I'm running gtkmmproc at the top
>  source directory of gtkmm but my files (.hg's, .cc's and .defs) are all
>  somewhere else.

It would be best to copy the build structure of something like
libgnomemm or gconfmm.

murrayc usa net