Re: [gtkmm] Any hints on drawing a pixmap on a drawing area in Gtkmm as in the Gtk+ tutorial?

In message <1041137435 2469 23 camel localhost 1515RioGrande net>
          Mark Jones <mark jones106 verizon net> wittered:

> I would like to do something very similar to the Gtk+ tutorial where
> they draw on a pixmap and then copy that to their drawing area (for
> speed of redraw), but I'm unsure of how to do that in gtkmm.

Look at the pixbuf demo in the gtkmm/demos directory - it shows you exactly
what you want.

~a.

  / Ainsley 'Marble' Pereira / http://www.snowplains.org /
 / Don't drink and drive.