RE: [gtkmm] TreeView widget - Double-Click

No problem.  This list doesn't have much traffic so sometimes I find that I
have to just use trial and error to figure things out.  If you have any more
basic usage type question please send them to me!

-Mike

michael garriss abacus-direct com for 2 more weeks and then:
mgarriss softhome net

happy coding!