[gtkmm] Rebuilding a window

Hi ,

my question is the next one :

I want to build a Gtk::Window with a Gtk::Button and a Gtk::VBox. The window is initialized with the button and an empty vbox and the funtion (Main * my_main)->run(*window) is called. When the button is pressed, a fonction is called and make some vbox->pack_start with some new elements like some Gtk::TextView or Gtk::VBox (the method show() is called for every new element).

My problem is that nothing appear in the window. Should I called the method run again ? Thank you for your answer et I hope the case is good explain with my bad english ...

Bow