Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm get-together

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 01:53:19PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:

> This small but significant group of people have all said that they will
> attend the 1st Berlin gtkmm get-together on Saturday 5th October 2002:
>
> Murray Cumming,
> Daniel Elstner,
> Gergõ Érdi,
> Andreas Holzmann,
> Paulo Pinto
>
> If others can make it then please tell me ASAP. I need to organise the
> accommodation soon, because it's getting close. I plan to just get rooms
> for Saturday night, but tell me if you want something different.
>
> Also, we will soon make up our minds about where we are going to meet -
> some quietish restaurant/bar sounds like a good idea, to start with
> anyway.

I would like to attend if I'm welcome. Even though I haven't done
anything for/with gtkmm/gnomemm in ages, I will start to use it again,
soon, probably even at work. Therefore I hope that you can expect
contributions from me in the not-too-far future.

And since I'm living in Berlin I can offer to help finding location etc.

 - Sebastian