[gtkmm] Porting guide additions

Hi guys,

We recently ported to Gtkmm 2 and I found a few simple things missing from
the porting guide:

o change Gtk::Widget::set_usize() to Gtk::Widget::set_size_request()
o change Gtk::Notebook::set_page(int) to Gtk::Notebook::set_curent_page(int)
o use the new enums for Gtk::Box and Gtk::Table attach options
o change Gtk::Text to Gtk::TextView
o MenuList now contains MenuItem & instead of MenuItem * (change
menuList[i]->xx to menuList[i].xx)

I haven't looked at the sources, so I couldn't create a patch myself.

Cheers,
	Elke