Re: [gtkmm] Dialog and MessageDialog?

Sorry to go on with this, but I tried just using show(), and the dialog gets displayed for a millisecond, then immediately closes. I need it to stay open until the user clicks the "OK" button. It looks like there may be a problem with the "delete_event_impl" mechanism -- I ran the hello,world example code which is supposed to override the delete_event_impl() so the window never gets destroyed, and the override never gets called!