Re: [gtkmm] Help rounding up example

>> Martin Schulze <MHL Schulze t-online de> writes:

 >   dialog->property_allow_shrink()->set_value(false);
 >   dialog->property_allow_grow()->set_value(false);

 Nope, didn't do it.  It got annoyed about it and started looking again.
 Being a Gtk::Dialog means the window has a _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE of
 _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_DIALOG, which apparently should be enough to get
 rid of the minimize and maximize buttons.  Since my window manager
 doesn't implement the _NET_WM specification, I'm toast :-)

 As it happens,

    dialog->set_transient_for(*this);

 is enough to get rid of the buttons.

 Thanks,