Re: [gtkmm] String composition API addition proposal

Joe Yandle <jwy divisionbyzero com> writes:
> This has been discussed ad nauseam.  However, I don't remember if
> Karl
> ever got around to releasing the code:
>
>     http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gtkmm&m=96661854613082&w=2

I thought so :-) - I tried searching the archives but had trouble
locating anything related. Anyway, I think my code is much simpler
than Karl's (which seems to aim for more complete printf emulation - I
only support placement) so I'll write up a little documentation and
put a package somewhere. It all fits in a single header actually.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/