Re: [GtkGLExt] Homepage doesn't show latest versions

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 21:51 -0600, Timothy M. Shead wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 19:36 -0400, Nicholas Bishop wrote:
> > The http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/ page for GtkGLExt hasn't been
> > updated since 2004, and doesn't show the 1.2 releases. My project,
> > SharpConstruct, depends on these libraries, and some users are
> > confused when they don't see the latest release on the front page. If
> > no one else is interested, I'd be happy to take care of the
> > maintaining the GtkGLExt page myself (of course, I'd need proper
> > access.)
>
> Appreciate the offer, Nicholas ... I've been in the process of
> setting-up a wiki for GtkGLExt for awhile now, I'll see if I can't get
> it rolled-out in the next day-or-so.

As followup, I am waiting on SourceForge to update my permissions so I
can modify pages in gtkglext.sourceforge.net.  In the meantime, the new
wiki is up, at http://www.k-3d.org/gtkglext - the plan is to make
gtkglext.sourceforge.net a redirect to that address ASAP.

Cheers,
Tim