Re: [GtkGLExt] help to install it

Szabó Géza wrote:
Dear All,
I would like to use glext under Perl with the gtk2-glext module. Unfortunately I have not found a ppm (if you know one please tell me), but I tried to install it from source:

C:\Download\perl\Gtk2-GLExt-0.90>perl Makefile.pl
Base class package "Glib::CodeGen" is empty.
(Perhaps you need to 'use' the module which defines that package first.)
 at C:/Perl/site/lib/Gtk2/CodeGen.pm line 7
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/site/lib/Gtk2/CodeGen.pm line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 10) line 1.

Hopefully we have some Perl experts who will chime in on this, as my experience with Perl is minimal ...

Cheers,
Tim