[GtkGLExt] Double Buffered Visual

Hi,

I built and installed gtkglextmm-1.2.0 from sources in ubuntu linux. When I attempt to run the program called 'colors'  in the example directory I get the following error message

OpenGL extension version - 1.3
*** Cannot find the double-buffered visual.
*** Trying single-buffered visual.
*** No appropriate OpenGL-capable visual found.

All the other example programs run just fine. Can somebody tell me what is wrong with my OpenGL install. I have this 6200SE nvida graphics card. If a glxinfo output would help you guys to diagnose the problem better please let me know which part of the glxinfo would be useful and I will post it here.

--
Thanks,
Murali