[GtkGLExt] trouble with sharing lists: a clue...

Okay, I found one rather embarrassing bug, I'm building the lists I want to share when the first window's context is the current one, not the pixmap's context.  However, if I set the pixmap's context current, and try to generate the lists, they are invisible to the the windows.  Man, I'm making a mess over here...
walter

Yahoo! Photos