Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt 1.2.0 is out ...

On Saturday  4 February, 2006 at 20:58 +0000, Timothy M. Shead wrote:
> ... as planned, this is just a bump in the version to "stable".  Next,
> I'll be looking at a GtkGLExtMM 1.2.0 release to get in-sync.

I had to do a bit of work to get the latest gtkglextmm cvs code to build
on a modern 64bit Linux system, mainly because libraries live in directories
called lib64 rather than lib. I don't have the changes to hand now, but
should be able to submit patches once I am back in work tomorrow.

Al
--
Alistair Riddoch
alriddoch zepler org