Re: [GtkGLExt] gave up on GtkGlExt#, trying to do .debs (Dapper Drake)

Am Samstag, den 22.04.2006, 07:52 -0600 schrieb Timothy M. Shead:

> On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 14:24 +0200, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> > >
> > > 	Before I dive into debinazing gtkglext(mm)-1.2.0 I want to ask if
> > > there's already someone who maybe did .debs for debian or ubuntu?
> > >
> > gtkglext and gtkglextmm have been in Debian (I suppose that's an older
> > version though). gtkglext is still an official package. gtkglextmm was
> > removed (the package had release-ritical bugs and it seems the
> > maintainer didn't care).
>
> You may not be aware that maintainership of gtkglext recently changed,
> so if there are known issues, patches, etc. now would be a good time to
> (re)raise them.

	Well, I've made fresh (from scratch) .deb pagckages for Ubuntu 6.06
(Dapper Drake) and contacted the people responsible for those packages.
While the lead maintainer for the pure debian side of things, Marcelo E.
Magallon, seems to be busy right now I've higher hopes for the
ubuntu-folks to update at least the official Ubuntu-repositories.

	If anyone wants to give them a try before they hit the official
repositories, tell me and I send you the files. I didn't want to bloat
this email with unrequested files right away.

Best regards...

MacSlow

--
email - macslow bangang de