Re: [GtkGLExt] compile application

ivan wrote:
[...]
It says that gtk/gtkgl.h is not there, also  gtkglext-1.0 not found. I have
already tried all kinds of variations on this without success.
It behaves as if gtkglext is not installed. I presume that in this case the
examples would not compile. Right?
Ivan

`find /usr -name "*.pc" | grep gtkglext` ???

`find /usr -name "gtkgl.h"` ???

Are you sure that you have the devel packages installed ?
if you compiled from source; are you sure you performed
a "make install" from the gtkglext directory ?

Cheers,
                -Tristan