Re: [GtkGLExt] glDrawPixels

OK, I found out that the get_pixels() are UNSIGNED BYTES in RGBA format.
However, there's now another problem :)

Even though it specifies RGBA, Alpha data that I put into the pixbuf is
ignored. I can test this by reading the get_pixels_array() output - if
it is filled with [255 0 255 0] then it still renders a rectangle of
pink.
I'm not sure whether this is down to get_pixels() or DrawPixels(), hence
I've asked on the list, not on IRC.

Do you have any idea what might be happening, and how to fix it?

Thanks,
--
Chris