Re: [GtkGLExt] python wrapper

I didn't realize it was in the 'files' of the sourceforge web of the project. There was no link in the web page so i didn't find it. Please ignore last message.

On the other hand, in order not to make a mess my system, i have installed it in /usr/local/pygtkglext instead of /usr/local (using the --prefix in ./configure).

Hence, i have the directories
/usr/local/pygtkglext-1.0.1/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkgl
/usr/local/pygtkglext-1.0.1/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk/gdkgl
with the python packages i have compiled.

I'm trying to set the python path variable so i can use them, but i haven't got it. Any hint?

I have also installed the gtk package in:
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk

Is there a way to make it work? Is it necessary to install it directly in /usr/local? Is there a uninstall script then?

Thanks a lot again,
-Eduardo

Eduardo Suarez wrote:
Hi all,

How do i build the python wrapper? I have search configure and found nothing. I have install from apt ant just found libraries '.so'. I have tried from my python shell 'import gtk.gtkgl' and it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot in advance,
-Eduardo