Re: [GtkGLExt] Using gtkglextmm widgets and libglademm

I gave up and solved it another way.

Now I leave some empty space in glade interface for my
Gtk::GL::DrawingArea derived class (This way I have an "empty cell" on a
Gtk::Box where I can pack the drawing area later)

I also have a class derived from Gtk::GL::DrawingArea (my OpenGL scene),
let's call it MySceneClass.

Inside main window's class (derived from Gtk::Window) I have a member
attribute instantiated from MySceneClass. Just add it to the box
whenever you need (I do it in the ctor because I need to).

Hope it helps. Greetz.

Johan Seland wrote:
| I wanted to do exactly the same as you (instantiate
| Gtk::GL::Drawingarea from glade) the exact same day you posted to this
| seemingly dead list. Would you care to  post how you solved it?
|

| On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:02:48 +0100, Miguel Angel Polo
| <miguel polo telefonica net> wrote:
|
| I solved that, anyway... I see this list is pretty much dead. Is there
| some other source of help and support on gtkglextmm?
|
| Miguel Angel Polo wrote:
| | Hi all
| |
| | I want to know the correct way to load a widget (derived from
| | Gtk::GL::DrawingArea) from my .glade file
| |
| | I have a class like this:
| |
| | class MySceneClass : public Gtk::GL::DrawingArea
| | {
| | ~  ...
| | };
| |
| | (and Gtk::GL::DrawingArea derives from Gtk::DrawingArea)
| |
| | But Glade (the interface designer) doesn't have any
Gtk::GL::DrawingArea.
| |
| | So, I think (me noob) I must use Gtk::DrawingArea in .glade file, and
| | then load it using Gnome::Glade::Xml::get_widget_derived to get a
| | MySceneClass*.
| |