Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGlExt and OSMesa

Hi Ali,

What about using the offscreen rendering facility provided by
GtkGLExt? Have you looked at the "pixmap" example that comes with
GtkGLExt?

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't realize you could use it for that. It works fine now.

> "Heaven is the peaceful place on earth...New Zealand."
>     -- Alif Wahid.

Indeed :)

> P.S. Is February going to be as bad as January on the weather front in > Auckland?

Hmm, who knows? (not me). The sea temperatures around NZ are ~3 degrees cooler than usual this year possibly due to an El Nino in the Pacific. This probably has a big influence on the weird weather patterns we have had.