Re: [GtkGLExt] PyGTKGLext installation file for Windows with Python 2.4

Thanks Stéphane, this file works fine for me.

I was curious however, if anyone tried to use pygtkglext with py2exe?

It took me awhile to get rid of some pygtk related errors but I followed the example from here: http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2004-August/008329.html and it works well.

Now I get the following error:
Fatal Python error: can't initialize module gtk.gtkgl

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an un

According to this thread: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkglext-list/2004-April/msg00008.html  pygtkglext isn't properly loading the dll at run time.

I've run out of idea, as py2exe has already put libgdkglext-win32-1.0-0.dll and libgtkglext-win32-1.0-0.dll into the dist directory beside the executable?!

So, I have no clue as to how to proceed.

Lakin