[GtkGLExt] Images with Glade

I'm new to GTK and Glade. Apologies if this is the wrong group!

I have started a small GUI project using Glade & GTK. I have a problem showing images. I have reduced the GUI to a window with an image in it. Nothing else. This looks fine in Glade but the executable does not display the image. The code looks OK (to a novice) but no matter how I tweek it within Glade, nothing gets displayed. Any ideas?

Phil

--
-------------------------------------
Advanced System Architectures,

Work: +44 1420 526600 x229
Home: +44 1420 89805

phil smith asa co uk
www.asa.co.uk
One should not increase, beyond what
is necessary, the number of entities
required to explain anything.

This communication is confidential to the intended recipient(s). If you are not that person you are not permitted to make use of the information and you are requested to notify the sender immediately of its receipt then destroy the copy in your possession. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the originator and may not represent those of Advanced System Architectures Ltd.

*** This Email Has Been Virus Checked ***