[GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt in a Mozilla plug-in

I'm trying to use GtkGLExt in a Mozilla plug-in. I'm calling
gtk_widget_queue_draw in order to redraw; but it's not working so well.
For reasons I cannot determine, it just stops updating after a few
seconds.

I've also tried the method I see in GtkGLExt's examples: calling
gdk_window_invalidate_rect followed by gdk_window_process_updates. This
didn't work at all; nothing in the entire browser window gets redrawn,
and the application hangs.

Any suggestions?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>