/**
 * gdk_gl_drawable_swap_buffers:
 * @gldrawable: a #GdkGLDrawable.
 *
 * Exchange front and back buffers.
 *
 **/
void
gdk_gl_drawable_swap_buffers (GdkGLDrawable *gldrawable)
{
  g_return_if_fail (GDK_IS_GL_DRAWABLE (gldrawable));

  GDK_GL_DRAWABLE_GET_CLASS (gldrawable)->swap_buffers (gldrawable);
}

Is this function swapping only GL_FRONT and GL_BACK?

Or is this swapping all four buffers GL_BACK_LEFT, GL_BACK_RIGHT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT?

1.) The eyes are reversed
2.) Flicker: I can load each eye with its own image (I have a monitor for each eye):
I load the left eye with a square.
I load the right eye with the alien.
But when transforming the objects both images flicker and the alien flickers in the square eye (monitor), and the square flickers in the alien eye (monitor).

Thank you for any answers you could provide.

Brian Dudley