[GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm for gtkmm 2.4 working

I really needed gtkglextmm for an application, and have been developing it for
gtkmm 2.3 (and now 2.4 that it is stable).

I noticed a post a few days back stating that you haven't had time to port it
over, so I went ahead and did it.

I've tested it pretty thoroughly and it seems to be fine. It did require
modifying some of the structure of the project to use the gmmproc generator,
and of course modifying code using RefPtr's and the SigC namespace among
other minor tweaks.

Anyway, I bumped the release version up (to match the gtkmm library numbering
schemes) to 1.3.0. I made a set of distribution files that are available at:
	http://miskatonic.cs.nmsu.edu:9673/projects/gtkglextmm/
under the 'files' directory (zip, tar.gz and tar.bz2).

This version was built from CVS as of 4-17-04, so if you'd prefer I'd be happy
to commit my changes directly into CVS (I already have a sourceforge account
for other projects so it's no problem).

--
Rick L. Vinyard, Jr.
http://miskatonic.cs.nmsu.edu