Bug with glarea and gtk2 from a mac on ssh -Y

I have the following error whenever I try to launch a program using gtk2 with a glarea over ssh -Y from a mac (running Tiger):
"
The program 'mainGL.exe' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 2213 error_code 8 request_code 150 minor_code 5)
"
It works fine however fine from a linux machine.

Also, on a mac, I have no problem with glut, tk, or gtk1: they work all great. Just g tk2, openGL on a mac seems to be a problem...

Any idea?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Kevin Q.

___Kevin Quennesson___