gtkglarea and gtkglext

Hi,

I'm a maintainer of gtkglext, OpenGL extension to GTK.

  http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/

I think we could cooperate to encourage OpenGL support in GTK.

gtkglext is fully GObject-ized, compilant with latest GTK2
conventions, and it has no deprecated codes. It is fully tested under
Linux, IRIX, and Win32 platforms.
gtkglext does not provide any OpenGL widget, but gtk_widget API add-ons to
use OpenGL on *ANY* GTK+ widget. It means that programmers can use
standard GTK+ widgets, and even other non-standard widgets for their
OpenGL applications.

But a lot of people are still using gtkglarea for historical reasons,
and I agree to maintain gtkglarea from now on.

I think gtkglarea could be built upon gtkglext as one OpenGL widget,
and we could cooperate to do it.

Xavier, what do you think of it?

Regards,
--Naofumi