Re: logarithmic axis/grids

Hello ;

According to Gtk documentation, GtkRuler is considered too specialized
and will eventually be removed from Gtk. NxpRuler seems to be what
GtkDatabox lacks to be the perfect widget we need.

I've created 2 packages from Fabian's cournol [1] that can be found here
[2] :
- NxpRuler ;
- modified version of GtkDatabox to use NxpRuler.

I wrote a small example (ex-1.c in examples dir) but unfortunately I
didn't succeed in :
- making changes on the ruler to change accordingly the graph ;
- using ruler log mode.

As far as I can see, cournol didn't use the modified version of
GtkDatabox. So, Fabian, am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks.

Laurent.