Fixing The Scale Solved

Hi please excuse me, i got the solution for my problem now i am using as,

             min.x = 0.0;
             min.y = 15;
             max.x = 100;
             max.y = -10;

     gtk_databox_set_canvas (GTK_DATABOX(box), min, max);

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen.

Hi,

I am using gtkdatabox-0.7.0.0 to develop my apllication, In that i
continuously display the data which is having the ranges

        X  0  ---> 100
        Y -10 ---> 15

But because of some problems i am getting some values like -20 and +45,
I dont
need to display those kind of events. So i have to fix the scale. Earlier
was using gtkdatabox-2 in that i fixed using the function

             min.x = 0.0;
             min.y = -10;
             max.x = 100;
             max.y =  15;

    gtk_databox_rescale_with_values (GTK_DATABOX (box),min,max);

Is there any way to implement the same thing here also.. Please help me
out.