Re: Compile in windows

I did a program using glade and gtkdatabox and I need to compile it for windows but I don't know how to compile gtkdatabox.
Manuel,
Please provide us with as much information as possible so we can provide the appropriate help.  Does your program compile under Linux?  What compiler are you using on windows?

I did a program using glade and gtkdatabox and I need to compile it for windows but I don't know how to compile gtkdatabox.

Thank you.