Re: labeling x and y axes

Hello Sohel,

are you talking about the simple coordinate cross? That graph has no
labels, I am afraid. You could probably use markers with labels as a
quick but dirty workaround.

If you really need a coordinate cross with labels, you will probably
have to write an appropriate graph class yourself. The current
cross_simple should be a good starting point. If you like the results of
your work and want to share them, you could certainly post them on the
list or send them directly to me.

As for the list of commands, well, currently the documentation is still
given by the examples and the header files for gtkdatabox and the header
files (for an overview of the functions). Volunteers welcome :-)

Regards,

Roland