Re: Welcome

Good I,
I am a french student in an internship and I have to develop an interface to check a network. I chose to do it in gtk and gtkdatabox seems to be the best tool to draw some graph. I have to develop under windows (that's bullshit...) but my program have to be multi-plateform. I am coding with code-blocks (with the gtk template).

Could some one help me to configure my workspace to use gtkdatabox widget ? I included the gtk folder in my including path, but when i try to compile an example (addremove.c) I have many errors such as:

.objs\main.o:main.c:(.text+0x82): undefined reference to `gtk_databox_graph_set_color'
.objs\main.o:main.c:(.text+0x87): undefined reference to `gtk_databox_get_type'
.objs\main.o:main.c:(.text+0xb6): undefined reference to `gtk_databox_graph_add'

I saw the multi-chanel oscilloscope on the website. Are sources free ? How can I get the code or some exemples ?
Regards
guillaume
PS : It could be realy interested to put this widget under Glade