Re: How i can display Vertical Ruler units in Horizantally

Hi Naveen,

the vruler of the gtk library are rather inflexible in this and other respects. Maybe it should be replaced one day. I also got some suggestions from Fabian for doing this, but there is no chance that I do it this year, I fear.

As for displaying a ruler inside the gtkdatabox widget: It would be possible to create another graph-class which does this. One of the intentions for introducing the graph class and the derived classes like points and markers was to allow you to invent and use your own graph types easily (in principle).

Maybe some more people are interested in such a kind of vruler-graph class? In that case, you could try to develop the thing in a team. As I wrote above, I won't have time for such a thing myself this year.

The resulting class might be integrated with the gtkdatabox package one day.

Any volunteers?

Regards,

Roland

Naveen Kumar wrote:
hi
 I am using gtkdatabox.0.7.0.0 to display my graph ... i am able to do that
but my problems are....

1)now defaulty we are displaying vertical ruler units vertically.... But i
want to display them horizantally.....
ex : 1
        0

2)i wanted to display the rulers on gtkdatabox itself (i mean the graph
should comeup without rulers and we should be able to place ruler on it so
that my ruler should like transparent)...

Please help me out .......

Thanks and Regards
Naveen