Re: Problem with color of the graph

Dear Naveen,

I hope you don't mind that I answer this question via the mailing list.

The "standard" graph classes of gtkdatabox only have one color per graph. I can currently think of two options of having different colors in different value ranges:

a) you define your own graph class to do this, with functions like my_graph_set_ranges_and_colors(...)

b) you use more than one graph. The additional graphs do not get the same amount of data, but only the data for the specific values that you want to color in a different way.

Option a) takes a bit more initial programming, but in the long run it pays, I think. Once the new graph class is in place, it is easier to use than several graphs and also the performance would be better, in most cases.

Regards,

Roland

Naveen Kumar wrote:
Hi Sir,

 I am using databox-0.7.0.0 to plot my graph. I was able to do it very nicely
 with out any problems, but

 1)Is there any possibality to change the color of the graph at certain
range of values,
  ex: peaks, noises, spikes etc

Please help me out regarding this,

Thanking u for providing so many options in gtkdatabox.

Regards
Naveen