Re: Problem with auto rescale..

Hi Naveen,

you removed all data. So there is no basis for calculation of extrema
(which is part of the automatic rescaling). Hence, the warning.

If you add some data before auto rescaling, the warning should be gone.

You also could rescale with values, of course, instead of automatic
rescaling.

Regards,

Roland