Re: mozilla widget

Christophe HAUSER wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to use the mozilla widget in a simple C/GTK app.
The problem : I can't compile, beacause I don't know what to include.
So I get Messages : "undefined reference to XX" for each related function

I'm actually studying the mozembed linkage right now...
if you want a working example of an application linked against
the gecko... see 'devhelp' in gnome cvs (i.e. configure.in && src/Makefile.am).

Cheers,
                                 -Tristan