Re: Glib 2.10.2 compiling problem

On 5/14/06, Craig Davis <craigwd2000 gmail com> wrote:
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... dyld: Library not
loaded: /usr/local/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libintl.3.dylib
  Reason: Incompatible library version: libintl.3.dylib requires version
6.0.0 or later, but libiconv.2.dylib provides version 5.0.0

Sounds like you need a more recent iconv.

(I know I keep saying this, but is there a good reason not to use a
package manager, like darwinports? It could handle all this stuff for
you)