Re: compiling PyCairo on Tiger

Craig,

See http://www.hmug.org/pub/MacOS_X/BSD/Development/Languages/python/pycairo/
to see what dependencies I used to build pycairo. Note: gawk and sed
are optional.

Did you check config.log?

On 5/5/06, Craig Davis <craigwd2000 gmail com> wrote:
Whenever I try to build PyCairo on my iMac G5 running Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.6
with 512 MB of RAM with a SuperDrive & AirPort Extreme card gtk.cairo fails
to build (two 256 MB DDR sticks).  I am using XCode Tools  2.2.1.  This is
always mentioned by the shell whenever I try running the configure script.
I always get the following output:
The following modules failed to build:
gtk.cairo.  Why is this happening & what software am I missing?  Other
modules are also failing to build but this appears to be the most important
one.

--
Marius